Serviced Offices: 78 Pall Mall - SW1Y 5ES
Flexible, Affordable Serviced Office Space
Standing on one of London's most famous streets, 78 Pall Mall, London SW1 was granted to Nell Gwynn by King Charles II as a grace-and-favour mansion in the 1600s. Today the property operates as a premium Argyll by Executive Offices Group serviced office, providing a range of elegant offices, virtual office services and meeting rooms within an impressive business environment. Expansive windows ensure all office space is flooded with natural light, while many suites also benefit from period features such as original cornicing and traditional fireplaces. Serviced offices and communal areas feature contemporary executive furnishings and stylish designer touches. Suites on the top floor further benefit from stunning views of The Mall and St James’s Park which run parallel to the building. 78 Pall Mall is finished to an exceptional standard and is one of the premium buildings in our portfolio. The business centre also offers superb meeting rooms which are available to rent by the hour and a modern customer lounge which provides a unique area for customers to relax and take time away from their offices.
The customer lounge located on the lower ground floor is available for use by all residential customers and provides a unique area in which to relax. It features a flat screen television and comfortable seating. Refreshments, newspapers and magazines are available throughout the day. The building also benefits from a suite of 4 executive boardrooms and video conferencing facilities.
This welcoming business centre is one of our most highly sought after West End locations.
Our serviced offices are available to rent immediately and on simple, flexible terms. Key features include:
- 94 fully furnished serviced offices available to let
- Natural daylight in all offices
- 4 meeting rooms and video conferencing
- Informal customer lounge
- 5 floors and lifts to each
- Resilient bandwidth and Cisco IP telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines
- Shower room with complimentary toiletries and linen
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Prime West End office address