Serviced Offices: 33 St James's Sq - SW1Y 4JS
Flexible, Affordable Serviced Office Space
St. James’s Square is a tranquil garden square in London’s West End, ideally placed between Pall Mall and Piccadilly. The area is a sought after business location and home to many high-end businesses, including multinationals such as BP. Our impressive Grade II listed property at 33 St James’s Square, London SW1, which was designed by the renowned architect Robert Adam and built in the 1770s, has been meticulously restored to provide office space, virtual office services and meeting rooms of the very highest standard. The interiors benefit from an abundance of original period features including ornate coving, elaborate fireplaces and beautiful chandeliers. Impressive, fully serviced offices are available to rent on a flexible basis. Suites are arranged over eight floors and many benefit from lovely views of St James’s Square.
A Club Lounge on the ground floor provides an impressive place for residents to meet or entertain clients. A further informal customer lounge is also available for use by all residential customers and provides a unique area in which to relax. When it comes to more formal meeting requirements, customers can utilise our impressive suite of eight meeting rooms including the stunning Robert Adam boardroom which can accommodate up to 40 delegates. Video conferencing is also available.
This welcoming business centre is one of our largest and most popular locations.
Our serviced offices are available to rent immediately and on simple, flexible terms. Key features include:
- 94 fully furnished offices available to let
- All with natural daylight
- 8 meeting rooms and video conferencing
- Meeting room rental by the hour, half and full day
- Formal club lounge and informal customer lounge
- 8 floors and lift facilities
- Resilient bandwidth and Cisco IP telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines
- Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries and linen
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Outstanding London office address