Serviced Offices: 29 Farm Street - W1J 5RL
Flexible, Affordable Serviced Office Space
29 Farm Street, London W1J 5RL is a beautiful period property just a minute's walk from Mayfair's famous Berkeley Square. An ideal business setting, in one of London's most desirable locations, the building offers a fantastic choice of office space, virtual office services and meetings rooms which are finished to a high specification. Formerly the clerical offices belonging to the Farm Street Church, the building offers a discreet and peaceful corporate working environment. It has been sympathetically refurbished retaining its original staircase and pane glass windows on the first floor. The entrance, forming part of the church, opens into a large reception area leading to six floors of elegant serviced office suites, all of which have plenty of natural light and pleasant outlooks. The business centre also benefits from a new customer club lounge, where residents can relax in the building away from their offices. Private car parking is available to serviced office customers.
29 Farm Street has a choice of three bright and spacious meeting rooms which are perfect for presentations, interviews and board meetings. There is also a fantastic new customer lounge with comfortable seating and striking designer touches where customers can take time out to relax. Newspapers and magazines are available throughout the day. Tea and coffee facilities and a flat screen television are also provided.
Due to its prime West End location, 29 Farm Street is well suited to companies within the financial services sector. This buisness centre is also popular with businesses in the following sectors oil and gas, executive search, professional services, hedge funds and private equity.
Our serviced offices are available to rent immediately and on simple, flexible terms. Key features include:
- 41 fully furnished offices available to let
- All with natural daylight
- 3 meeting rooms and customer lounge
- Meeting room rental by the hour, half and full day
- Private car parking available to office customers
- 6 floors and lifts to each
- Resilient bandwidth and Cisco IP telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries and linen
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Outstanding London office address