Serviced Offices: 15 Old Bailey - EC4M 7EF
Flexible, Affordable Serviced Office Space
15 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EF is situated close to the prestigious Paternoster Square development which is home to The London Stock Exchange and Goldman Sachs International as well as many high quality shops, bars and restaurants. This popular business location between the City and West End also has excellent transport links, with many stations including St Paul’s, Blackfriars, Farringdon and City Thameslink all within easy walking distance. The completely unbranded business centre offers desirable office space, virtual office services and prestigious meeting rooms. A handsome late 19th century building, the property has been elegantly restored and boasts many original features including the original staircase and panelled walls. Modern serviced offices are arranged over six floors and each suite benefits from high quality furnishings and plenty of natural light. The building also features a modern customer lounge, with comfortable seating and a flat screen TV for residents to relax in.
15 Old Bailey offers a choice of four outstanding meeting rooms. The two main meeting rooms are located on the 2nd floor and both are spacious, have very high ceilings and are tastefully decorated. The Felix Spiers boardroom displays a handsome mahogany boardroom table, making it perfect for formal business meetings. The Christopher Pond Room located at the front of the building overlooks the Old Bailey and is exceptionally bright. The building also benefits from a fantastic new customer lounge.
This prestigious business centre is located in the heart of London’s legal district. It is especially popular with legal firms and companies associated with the profession. It is also home to a wide range of small businesses from other industry sectors including finance, recruitment and technology.
Our serviced offices are available to rent immediately and on simple, flexible terms. Key features include:
- 59 fully furnished offices available to let
- All with natural daylight
- 4 meeting rooms and customer lounge
- Meeting room rental by the hour, half and full day
- Hot desking and touchdown facilities
- 6 floors and lifts to each
- Resilient bandwidth and Cisco IP telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Outstanding London office address