Serviced Offices: 1 Cornhill - EC3V 3ND
Flexible, Affordable Serviced Office Space
1 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND is a truly iconic City landmark and a world class address offering prestigious office space, virtual office services and meeting rooms. The building boasts a rich history that dates back to Roman times and an address that is widely recognised to this day. Set above Bank station, this Grade II listed building represents the finest City architecture, with a classic domed roof and an exterior built in typical Portland stone. Many of the newly refurbished serviced offices within the building overlook the Bank of England and the Royal Exchange. The spectacular Dome Room can host meetings of up to 24 delegates and offers outstanding city views. 1 Cornhill also benefits from a magnificent Club Lounge, set in the original banking hall, which provides a stunning, yet informal area to meet and relax.
1 Cornhill boasts a beautiful reception, leading on to a fantastic circular domed Club Lounge with comfortable seating and waiter service. The suite of eight flexible meeting rooms on the lower ground floor offers a diverse range of room sizes, making this the perfect corporate venue for interviews, presentations and general business meetings. Hot desking facilities are also available.
No.1 Cornhill is located in the heart of the Square Mile and appeals to those operating in the banking, financial and insurance markets. The excellent City location and large Club Lounge also make this location popular amongst high end recruitment and search firms.
This stunning business centre is one of our most highly sought after City of London locations.
Our serviced offices are available to rent immediately and on simple, flexible terms. Key features include:
- 61 fully furnished serviced offices all with natural daylight
- 8 meeting rooms and video conferencing rental
- 6 floors and lifts to each
- Resilient bandwidth and Cisco IP telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines
- Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries and linen
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Prime City of London office address